The last two years have seen healthtech investments grow exponentially. This funding has the potential to reimagine health for good–provided companies build engineering and product teams committed to improving patient outcomes.
Cedar’s Engineering team is immensely proud to have been recognized by some of tech’s most prestigious media outlets for the initiatives we’ve launched to attract and retain talent, and provide a framework for career development.
We've been busy this past quarter, so we’ve compiled several links to Cedar's recent coverage and awards. Check out all the news below.
- The Tech Trek – Engineering VP Kinshuk Mishra recently spoke on Elevano’s podcast about manager-to-engineer ratios, Cedar’s Engineering Growth Framework and much more.
- Built In NYC – In addition to being recognized as one of Built In NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC 2022, Cedar picked up seven other Built In awards; check out our recent press release to learn more.
- Forbes – In March, Cedar was featured as part of Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers. In partnership with market research company Statista, the list was compiled by evaluating 2,500 U.S. businesses with at least 50 employees on three criteria: employer reputation, employee satisfaction and growth.
- Inc. – As part of Inc’s Founders Project podcast, Alexa Von Tobel spoke to Cedar founder and CEO Florian Otto about how to build a personalized product, overcoming the slow velocity of the healthcare system, how he learned to show vulnerability as a leader and why he believes mergers and acquisitions are undervalued by most startups.
- VentureFizz – Recently, VentureFizz interviewed Cedar Co-Founder & Co-Chief Maker Arel Lidow (video below) about what it’s like to work at Cedar, and spotlighted Senior TechOps Engineer Kahlil Adamson as part of their Black in Tech series that featured career advice.
Interested in improving healthcare? Come join us! To view Cedar’s open roles, check out our careers page.